Sunday, September 21, 2008

BEFORE

12 INCHES

AFTER

I had been thinking about cutting my hair for a long time, but no one thought I'd ever do, I never thought I'd do it. I just kept thinking- My hair has been the same for so long, I need to do something different. I thought- Maybe I'll just try bangs, maybe I'll get some layers... Then on Saturday I took the plunge and cut it all off. My Mom thought I'd cry for sure, but it really hasn't been as devastating as I thought it would be. Plus, I can't feel too bad because I'm donating my hair to Locks of Love and someone will get it who really needs it.

6 comments:

Amy A. said...

HOLY FREAKING CRAP!! I can't believe you did it! It looks really good though. You look older... but not in a bad way. :)

Lisa said...

Sam and I think its so cute! You're brave.

Lisa P. said...

So cute! Very sassy!

jessicaholtey said...

Love it!! Im so glad you didnt takl your self out of it cause you look great!!

Abby said...

Oh, my! I love it! Good choice.

lpettey said...

Nice haircut. Love it.